Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Blog EVER!!!!

Okay this my first ever blog. EVER!!! So I don't really know how to start writing this. But I really wanted one of these so I think I should first take in the moment. Taking in the moment.
Okay now. Time to talk about my vision of life through my view. I think I'll talk about today. So I was getting into the car with my two backpacks. {One for my school stuff and for gym}. Once in I put my bags down and started eating my breakfast, cheesetoast. For some bizarre reason, my taste buds appeal to cheesetoast.

When we got to school it was freezing outside! Which reminds me that my dad had to drive me and my sister to school. Since he had to go to work and my so loyal sister had left for class 'cuz she has very early class, I was stuck on the lower school playground, waiting for the 8:oo bell to ring, freezing my behind off!!

At gym we were doing our last Star Wars game for the year.{ I know. It's so**SOB**sad}. It was boys vs girls. The boys were the Resistance and the girls were the Empire. The game was pretty long with additional black holes and one hit and you're out for good. It ended in a tie. The girls were saying how they were gon'na win, but my friend shouted "We were the resistance and we resisted!!"

Later that day we went to the new Athletic Center. That part was kind'a boring, 'cuz we didn't get to tour the place. That was the biggest letdown of the day. Anyways, there were three people that got to cut the ribbon. {How do three people cut one ribbon anyway?} The cutters were a lower school-er, a middle school-er, and a high school-er. It happened in the gym. There was a giant hornet painted on the ground and a hornet statue. That pretty much covers everything on this subject.

Recess came before lunch, and let me tell you recess was fast and short! It was literally 5 minutes! Than came lunch. We entered and there were trays in front of us! We picked them up and saw a buffet of hot dogs, hamburgers, and cheeseburgers{whats the difference anyway!?} Then I saw it. A true beauty to boy-kind. An ice cream buffet!! Unfortunately, I had to finish my food. I did and got chocolate ice cream with marshmallows, sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, whiped-cream, and much, much, more.

That's pretty much it, so I can happily say I finished my first blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha niiiiice tweed cap!! write more posts because i'm getting antsy.... lol
    check out my blog at www.thegirlinthepurplepants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are a fan-tab-u-lous writer. Please write more! Your blogs are sooooooo much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete