Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox Review








Once again I'm torn on how to start a post. Anyway, I need to get to the point 'cuz the last post was to large. So the point today is " Fantastic Mr. Fox" grades!!As you probably noticed from the picture{left}. Ok. Grade time. The one thing I did like was how it was a claymation. I would like to say the script, the order, and the scenes were completely off. It was nothing like the book. Once they built under ground houses, with tunnels connected to the three farms the book ended. Instead the farmers flushed them out. Then the best scene in the movie happened which made a few more things up as well. 1. They never filled blue berries with sleep gas and fed them to dogs. 2. They added a new character to the movie, who's name I can't pronounce. 3. There was a wolf that wasn't related to the book in the slightest. So with that I conclude Mr. Fox gets a thumbs down.

1 comment:

  1. you are so right, wise little brother. that. movie. sucked.
    althoooooough, the claymation was awesome. and so was meryl streep. She. is. awesome.
    Love,
    your wise older sister,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete