Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day!!

Today is Thursday the 27th. No school because of snow.

 Well, I don't know what type about. Perhaps the snow or the fact that I'm now in sixth grade. well the title says snow day so I'll write about that.

Today it snowed 16 inches of snow so it was IMPOSSIBLE to move. Well not impossible, but if you're having trouble imagining it, than think of concrete almost hardened. So it was ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

I had many adventures in the snow such as diving head first into a snow mound and imprinting my FACE into the snow. And I took so many breaks!!

 So that's the post for this hour! stay tuned for "How battle scars make you famous. My verson!"

Good-bye and thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah you did take many breaks!!! That was so much fun!!
    Love your big sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of my friends little brother, which is a good thing. Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fulfilling your dreams!
    And a shipment of your snow would fulfill MY dreams! Please send it to P.O. Box #12 at Maddy's Dream Snow Center. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete