Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who Said Green is Bad?

Have your parents ever told you eat broccoli or green beans and you say green is an unhealthy color to eat. Well, I hope you weren't talking about guacamole! I know it looks weird. I was even avoiding it until that day.

My sister was in my mother's room watching some show (I have no idea what it was) and I was in the kitchen with my dad. He was eating chips and dipping them into some green thing. I thought it was time I confronted the guacamole itself. So I took a chip and I decided I would eat this, but not easily. I piloted the chip down with my hand like some Air Force plane, and took a small scoop of guac right outta there. Then I ate it.

It didn't taste as I expected. It was delicious! Then I started grabbing more chips and taking the guac out like a mad man. It wasn't long before the bag of chips was empty.

After that day, when I see guac, I hope I have chips with me.

4 comments:

  1. guac is so good!!
    love ur sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guacamole is SO good! Thanks for commenting and following on my blog, I am following you back!:)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the comment!
    Great, funny blog here :)
    eat-sleep-and-blog.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love guacomole and I don't just love chips with them or crisps as we call them in England but pitta bread is awesome with them especially when it is warm.

    From Dolly
    XXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete